Friday, November 21, 2008

INSTRUCTION FOR SENATOR CLINTON




INPRISON BUSH & CHENEY NOW OR CHRIST WILL MAKE YOU WISH YOU DID.








DON'T TRUST OBAMA AT ALL {FOOL YOU ONCE SHAME ON HIM FOOL YOU TWICE?}

CHRIST TELLS ME EVERYTHING I NEED TO KNOW ABOUT GOVERNMENT LEADERS OBAMA CANNOT BE TRUSTED TO DO ANYTHING NEEDED THAT IS "OUTSIDE" THE BOX" HE WILL WASTE TIME BEFORE HE IS PRESIDENT PLAYING STUPID ALPHA MALE GAMES FOR OTHER STUPID ALPHA MALE LEADERS. HE WILL SPENT THE NEXT NINE MONTHS AFTER BEING PRESIDENT DITHERING" THEN HE WILL SPEND 1000 YEARS PLAYING BASKETBALL WITH HIS PRISONER THE ANTI CHRIST BUSH WHEN NOT WEARING HIS WHITE MESS MAN JACKET ON HIS 12 HOUR DAY.



DON'T BECOME HIS HELPER EVEN IF ASKED HE WILL ONLY DO IT AS A "BACKUP" PLAN IN CASE CHRIST COMES WHEN I SAID. HE THINKS IF HE HAS YOU AS HIS FIRST MINISTER YOU WILL "OWE" HIM WHEN I MAKE YOU PRIME MINISTER OF THE NEW REPUBLIC.



OBAMA IS A COWARD IF HE WAS A REAL LEADER I WOULD HAVE THE MONEY IN MY HAND OWED TO ME BY THE UNITED STATES DESTROYED REPUBLIC BY GEORGE BUSH.



THIS WOULD BE THE HAND BRAKE FOR MY SLOWING THE DESTRUCTION OF THE FEDERAL RESERVE AND WORLD MARKETS.



AS IT LOOKS NOW THE DESTRUCTION WILL BE COMPLETE TO A "THOUSAND ON THE DOW"

Retirement assets held in the United States as of December 2007:





— Held in IRAs: $4.7 trillion


— Defined Contribution Plans (401(k) and similar accounts): $4.5 trillion


— State and local government pensions: $3.3 trillion


— Private defined benefit plans: $2.5 trillion


— Federal pensions: $1.2 trillion


— Annuities: $1.7 trillion


— Total U.S. Retirement Assets: $17.6 trillion paper as worthless as the leadership.




PROPHET DREAM AHMADINEJAD CLICK ON


WARNING FROM GOD AHMADINEJAD TIME IS RUNNING OUT FOR IRAN



Ahmadinejad warned you God has IRAN on his time table not yours.



30 days to translate messages have your ministers lined up.



ANY DISSENTERS WILL BE PUNISHED I STILL HAVE THE MAIN CONTROL LEVER SECRET.



YOU HAVE NOT OBEYED ABOUT TRANSLATING AND DISTRIBUTING.



NOW ASIA WILL BE IN A BIDDING WAR FOR EXISTING SUPPLIES.



REMEMBER I HAVE THE CONTROL LEVER,



THE 'HAND BRAKE' ON THE OVERHEATING OF THE DESTROYED WESTERN ECONOMIES TO PREVENT THEM FROM SLIDING INTO THE ABYSIS






Thursday, July 24, 2008



FALL OF ROMAN EMPIRE PART TWO


ALL GOVERNMENT WORKERS ARE FIRED
EVER TRY TO TEACH AN UNTEACHABLE PERSON?




http://rodofironequalshiddenimam.blogspot.com/

Christianity did not receive a book from Allah as did the Prophet.
Until April 4, 2002 when God took edward called Enoch by Christ into the Holy of Holies and restored the hidden Book of revelation which fits into all 3 Religions


Until then a collection of 66 books which was a record of the dealing of God with mankind throughout a period of time exceeding 5000 years. This collection of Historical books is also greatly incomplete acknowledged by John the Apostle at the end of his Gospel. Moses received the Torah from God but it was only ten words which was then interpreted and transcribed into the first five books or Pentateuch

In addition to this the transliteration of those documents was “Bastardized” by the Roman Church

to fit into a demonic teaching called the Trinity.
That said the principals upon which the 66 books are based is important for the underpinnings of all the religions of the God of Abraham.

The Prophet Mohammad needed the illumniation from the 'The People of the Book' in order to look for God to begin his spiritual quest..

Trying to seperate the Koran from its foundation makes as much sense as building a house starting with the roof.

The Koran itself dervies its standing in the greater older writtings given to the Prophets which came before Mohammad.
I can truly say this to any Islamic.[2.135] And they say: Be Jews or Christians, you will be on the right course. Say: Nay! (we follow) the religion of Ibrahim, the Hanif, and he was not one of the polytheists. And I would be cursed if I did not tell you what happened to me April 4, 2002 [2.140] Nay! do you say that Ibrahim and Ismail and Yaqoub and the tribes were Jews or Christians?


Say: Are you better knowing or Allah?
And who is more unjust than he who conceals a testimony that he has from Allah? And Allah is not at all heedless of what you do.


In the name of God, Most Gracious, Most Merciful This is God's final message to humanity. All of God's prophets have come to this world, and all the scriptures have been delivered. CLICK ON


The time has come to purify and consolidate all the messages delivered by God's prophets into one message, and to proclaim that henceforth, there is only one religion acceptable to God,
'Submission' (3:19, 85). 'Submission' is the religion whereby
we recognize God's absolute authority, and reach an unshakeable conviction that God ALONE possesses power; no other entity possesses any power that is independent of Him.

The natural result of such a realization is to devote our lives and our worship absolutely to God ALONE.This is the First Commandment in all the scriptures,
Old Testament, the New Testament, and this Final Testament.

911 was the "rapture" not what you was told by paid religionist

"king of the penney stocks"



Sheikh Osama Bin Laden JULY 2008 Editors note: see http://unitednationsdestruction.blogspot.com/ Warning: push I understand want to continue

Tell your father I heard him, Race Horses nice touch.{version: horse race.Neil was losing he sliced off his hand threw it over finish line. Saudi intelligence better than New York times}





Murderers ARE charming people YOU killed thousands.Bush caused death of 60 million people so far.

Make plans to surrender to House of Saud/Ahmadinejad prison for you & men until Christ returns then will release. Otherwise will be crucififed & men beheaded.


AFTER SEPT 2009 enjoy the war George for you the peace is going to be terrible It is not the ones with GUNS, Bombs, or weapons who will destroy the beast of revelations it is the 144,000 who can destroy with words alone backed by an act of God something Constantine was so afraid of he came up with a false baptism to stop it 1650 years ago . You invited the Nazi pope to America, remind me of the Germans singing happy birthday to Hitler as the soviet tanks rolled into Berlin in April 1945 { see first power}

CHURCHILL SAID IT WAS BETTER TO JAW JAW THAN WAR WAR

Guest speaker :Sheikh Osama Bin Laden

[images%2Bosma.jpg] Translation of Sheikh Osama Bin Laden's Message to Ummah

(July 2008)Also, the approach taken by the scholars, parties and sects that ally the governments has become clear, it is the manifest straying. So don't be deceived by those people, even if they raise the banner of 'Islam is the solution', for they contradict it when they recognize and ally the governments, they resemble a man who has embraced Islam, and says that Islam is the solution, and at the same time he says that "Abu Jahl" and the rest of "Quraish" leaders are his legitimate governors, and accepts the non- Islamic legislations and rules of "Darul Nadwah", could any reasonable Muslim doubt that such a person has gone astray from the right path?





HERE IS ONE





"YOU HAVE THE SOUL OF BARABAS I DIED IN YOUR PLACE BECAUSE YOUR FATHER WAS A PRIEST IN THE SANHEDRIN. 2,000 YEARS LATER YOU STILL USE WEAPONS OF A CHILD, OBEY ENOCH NOW."

Make plans to surrender to House of Saud/Ahmadinejad prison for you & men until Christ returns then will release. Otherwise will be crucififed & men beheaded. ENOCH'S SOUL WAS ALSO IN THE APOSTLE JOHN SCRIBE OF THE BOOK OF REVELATIONS ENOCH IS THE SCRIBE OF THE HIDDEN BOOK OF REVELATIONS THE LITTLE BOOK JOHN ATE TO PROTECT KNOWLEDGE OF THE FUTURE FROM THE DEMONS.Then went this saying abroad among the brethren, that that disciple should not die: yet Jesus said not unto him, He shall not die; but, If I will that he tarry till I come, what is that to thee?




Thursday, March 20, 2008 Jesus Laughing at England

Enoch to Pantcheez (tell Blair to stay in office) as soon as he quits England will start sinking into the sea until she signs herself over to Ireland as payment for her crimes. I asked God to stop it sinking until Blair is out of office since he was decent friend to America. 2005, 2006, 2007 1000 E MAILS SENT TO WHITE HOUSE WARNING OF THINGS TO COME. CARL ROVE DESTROYED THEM BUT 10,000 HAVE COPIES.

THE DAY BLAIR LEFT OFFICE

Price for spiritual knowledge is not when you buy a book, it comes after you read it.

I am telling it the way God sees it, I knew going in April 4, 2002 if I was to be successful I was to be murdered for it. Gandhi said ' detest violence even when it seems to do good it is short lived" ..."better to be violent if it is in your heart than wear the cloak of non violence to cover up impotence"





I want to write easy calm soothing things but I know what is coming and I don't have the Hatred in my heart to lie to the dead and dying.


I could take the entire wealth of the world and set it ablaze with a match including all the books ever written all the art works ever painted count it nothing to the single death of a single African baby that dies at the rate of 1000 an hour from starvation neglect from the world... That is why God chose me to be his rod of iron. I use the same tools that the world used to make demonic kingdoms to take them apart words, thoughts, Ideas, fear, hope, certainty of destruction and a divine guarantee of Victory.

Bush treated Blair like a fool

WELCOME BBC

Two classes of Religious POW



WHAT IS THE FIRST POWER?



This is a repost from another site concerning someone who thinks freedom of Speech in end times doesn't carry a heavy price spiritually





When I was six years old God sent a dream. I was an adult standing in a crowd (with a turban on my head) chanting Crucify him crucify him! I saw Christ led to (Golgotha) I awoke realized I was one of them who nailed him to a tree. I lacked knowledge. Much the same way you lack knowledge. It is a pity you have less scriptural knowledge than a six year old. I have read your post found you shallow without depth lack of knowledge will serve you well. Your life is spared.



( Peter said, Ananias, why hath Satan filled thine heart to lie to the Holy Ghost, and to keep back part of the price of the land? Whiles it remained, was it not thine own? and after it was sold, was it not in thine own power? why hast thou conceived this thing in thine heart? thou hast not lied unto men, but unto God And Ananias hearing these words fell down, and gave up the ghost: and great fear came on all them that heard these things.





Hidden Book of Revelations quote beginning “This book is meant for Christians and other Children of God ordained in his Kingdom.: Know one and all that God reserves salvation unto him. He may use any judgment he wishes without regard of what any man may think.



Those who don't believe in God don't read this book it will only make you unable to sleep for the rest of your life. Losing illusion of freedom causing commitment to nut house or commit suicide spiritual reason nut houses exist illusion any church can save you.



That lie will be eliminated from the knowledge you receive from this book. The really sad part is this. I really don't care what happens to you.



All that concern's me is the saved being torn apart trying to do God's will. Get in the way of helping anyone of them I WOULD NOT HESITATE TO ASK CHRIST STRIKE YOU DEAD TO GET YOU OUT OF THE WAY.



Hidden Book ending quote: This book is a match to a corrupt world of paper machete made with gasoline instead of water. Why will this happen? Simple because the demons existed and ruled secretly with collusion of religious leaders! Christ has given 144,000 men power to strike them dead as they reveal themselves begging, demanding, or crying for what they want on TV. These men don't need courts they don't even need each other. Each is a king of all he surveys. Christ warned anyone who listens that this is exactly what would happen in revelations. These men have divine authority many may not know it.



Their spirit is right with God what they say will come to pass.



Sent: 12/14/2003 2:21 AM Religion is a historical record of God's dealing with man. It can be accurate or inaccurate depending upon the quality of those doing the recording. With the exception of a handful of pages in both the old testament and the new testament it is a written record of man's understanding of the words of God as they perceived it. The actual words of God quoted by scribes are the highest & greatest power and value of scripture which crosses all the recorded history of all three religions of the God of Abraham, the rest is perception of the people reading it.What God does to make his words have greatest impact is to use his prophets to underscore his words by using prophecies and judgments, and blessings and cursing on a personal, national, international stage. Many times the prophet is seeing things into the future not knowing exactly when but as real to the prophet as yesterday since the prophet has already expierenced it through the mind of Christ. A few prophets have been given the FIRST POWER, the ability to take people back from death, and the ability to cause death the exact same power given by God........





Date: 12/04/2003 2:24:08 PM Pacific Standard Time To: president@whitehouse.gov, postmaster@clinton.senate.gov, danielschurch-owners@groups.aol.com, stdb@ptialaska.net, Terri287, wallesschurch@groups.aol.com, Secretservice@gov.com., editor@jackhayford.com CC: pm_eng_pmo@mail.gov.il, LedfordFW@ldschurch.org, the700club@cbn.org, jerry@falwell.com Subj: code Date: 12/04/2003 2:14:16 PM Pacific Standard Time From: Vinivista To: president@whitehouse.gov , postmaster@clinton.senate.gov CC: Secretservice@gov.com ., editor@jackhayford.com: president@whitehouse.gov, postmaster@clinton.senate.gov, http://www.fbi.gov[secret service please send to secret FBI e mail address head of the FBI so he will have an opportunity to know why he is being fired, thank you] Employees for President read minor problems & solve, thank ( dismissed by Bush months later)....



.Dear Mr. President & Sen. Hillary: concerns both of you........................Last night I had a Prophetic dream, in the Dream God gave me the ability to manipulate time as he does. My assignment was go back and protect President Abraham Lincoln on his train to give the Gettyburg"s address, My first attempt succeeded in protecting Him but caused Mary Todd Lincoln who was also in danger from someone planting a bomb on an older Railroad Car as the enemy used her as a secondary target, all of this was directly tied to an on going wartime condition where we were victorious but not able control random acts of murder by dedicated men seeking revenge for their loss in the war. I don't intend to go through the prophetic dream dot by dot to connecting by lines, that would take a trained university staff to explain to secular people.



I Know GW will accept this and be unconcerned since he views his Death as I do mine about as painful & important as a really large bowel movement, since death for any spiritual person is a beginning not an end. However he may not die but might cause death to those he loves which would be much more painful, so on the minimum level don't use any trains for any political travel and make sure secret service (body guards) is spiritually alive enough to do all that is humanly possible to avoid any attempts {if the secret service just shrugs this off I will make sure who ever was in charge and responsible will share a prison cell with cardinal Law until the battle of Gog & Magog no joke just a promise)





also take the exact same precaution for Hillary as you would for your wife this comes from Thee Christ (the Great I Am not his replicated spirit of each believer). Generally I ignore insults injuries and contempt in a good hearted fashion, because I love people even being thick headed spiritually speaking but some things need the full effect of the Divine office of rod of iron {Scriptural Constitutional Office established by Our Republic for this Time in History)





easily provable in all courts of law depending upon Providential Authority for using lethal force for the body politic of our Nation.



Sen Hillary please distribute to the core group of the American Women's Party & organize a level of preparedness to match your office of Deborah for the tribulation (Church).



Thank all of you for your time.....FBI.(Waco) caused (Oklahoma City). Now if I see any office being as stupid as then on any domestic situation where spiritual beliefs Scare some demonic controlled Bureaucratic he will wish to be Cardinal Law.



Take your trigger happy fools and post them to (Afghanistan,) (Iraq, Iran )or (Korea) see how brave they are then. Secret service do something about the printing for our currency it is so poor the counterfeits look better get rid of the drunken fool responsible lift quality to a banana republic acceptance (which we also print but due to fear from complaints from dictators talking to the President are more careful).





Think boys not only your job but also your life is what you stand to gain. On a private note to bureaucratic fools deceived about both the power and influence they wield, concerning my extended family fears about a hit team from the government taking me out: two fold first they might miss hurt some of them (which why I only want volunteers around me) second that if Christ decides to wait to resurrect me until His return, nation responsible would be unfit for insects to inhabit. Also my invitation stands to all hirelings of GW in charge of domestic or international matters I have written about just remember



Christ might take you out if you are not properly baptized, if you come in with a contempt filled heart, I will talk to you gently offer you tea of coffee convict you by the presence of the Lord you will go out go home make a report convince yourself I am a con man then within a month you will die





However if I am shot or die again come back I will receive the first power as strong as Christ in bring them back or as strong as Peter as taking them out, in short you could be dead before I finish speaking,



I really don't care if you believe me or not, my concern is for those innocents trapped under the Nob boot Heel of demonic Nazi Demons using our nations Law enforcement officers as SS troops in an occupied country, and I would not hesitate to ask God to strike any of those human host dead just to make a point their is a difference between a Prophet and a paid religionist pretending to be a Prophet. Have a nice Day Love, Enoch)

UN Islamic Peace council / Hidden Imam will solve Palestine


Prince Turki: I am Edward called Enoch by Christ. On April 4, 2002 God took me to heaven and gave me an assignment. This will give you the proof I am telling you truthfully what I believe. click on

I have a deep respect for the Islamic people above all their faith. The hospitality they displayed towards me when I was a stranger in (Tunisia) working aboard the Hospital Ship Hope as marine engineer displayed the faith of their fathers very well. I dislike how my people (Americans) show such stupidity towards one billion people who was more civilized 1,000 years ago than most of my countrymen are now.

I also don’t appreciate how twisted the false church has brought the world towards the Brink of destruction. click on

God did a miracle when I was in Tunisia one month after going ashore I was able to speak Arabic I spent many long hours with man who made the Hajji who believed I was his reincarnated son {see twenty four elders} treated me like a prince. He owned a cafĂ© in La Goulette I will always smile and reflect how Blessed I was when I hear the call for prayer from any mosque. I was tied to President Bush spiritually by God April 4, 2002, and have obeyed God when ever he told me to warn the Whitehouse or inform them of God’s will concerning (America) I have warned Bush before every major mistake he made and before every disaster how to minimize damage. He ignored them. April 4, 2002 God took me to Heaven

I spent three months in Heaven talking to all the saints from all of mankinds history including the apostles, prophets (Mohammad among them)

in the same amount of time on earth it was the Blink of an eye. Please understand everyone,

how you feel is not important. It is what you do that is. The fastest way for you to gain peace is to find the God Center in your life learn about the real living God, not the Illusion you think is God.Only the Paid religionist teaches about a war without losses when they tickle the ears of those who send them money. I tell the truth with a treasure chest of the collected wealth of God for 1650 years times seven.


The people who look at it understand its real, truthfully comes from the Holy of Holies, Bible is true the Christ of Yahweh has nothing to do with the misbegotten bastardized traditional Christian church of today.

Roman whore more evil then the rest of the traditional Christians who dont even realize they are exactly the same as the Pope in the eyes of God because of Constantine corrupting the ancient church. The demons still rob them of it by lies told everyday 1000 times press radio & TV, telling this deceived class of believers that they shall be the inheritors of the wealth of the world when it is their wealth to be given away.

Nothing could be fairer

The Jewish Sanhedrin nailed the Christ to a tree for the gold of the altar, God told the Jewish people no usury!!! Give back the land to the original families every 49 years and all will be well in Israel . Because the Sanhedrin liked the interest on Money and because God gave them no land but just a temple they used Usury to control the entire earth after God destroyed Israel for their sins. NOW this same Sanhedrin controls Washington using the Federal Reserve System.

I am telling everyone here that the Earth and its wealth belongs to God and the debt the governments of the earth, the whore of Rome, Israel, false Church, Scriptural Church which was deceived by Lucifier, is owed to the Rod of Iron.


Israel took parts of scripture to justify causing world wars ignoring scripture God said would destroy ISRAEL . They did this because they replaced God being in the center of religion Zionist believing only in physical world as themselves center of worship themselves as the center of the universe. Demonic Levi wanting to kill Joseph. Levi waited to the third day after having circumcised he was going to kill knowing they was weak with fever.
(sons of Jacob), Simeon and Levi, Dinah's brethren, took each man his sword, and came upon the city boldly, and slew all the males. And they slew Hamor and Shechem his son with the edge of the sword, and took Dinah out of Shechem's house, and went out.
sons of Jacob came upon the slain, and spoiled the city, because they had defiled their sister. They took their sheep, and their oxen, and their asses, and that which was in the city, and that which was in the field, And all their wealth, and all their little ones, and their wives took they captive, and spoiled even all that was in the house.
And Jacob said to Simeon and Levi, Ye have troubled me to make me to stink among the inhabitants of the land, among the Canaanites and the Perizzites: and I being few in number, they shall gather themselves together against me, and slay me; and I shall be destroyed, I and my house.

Idolatry was done first by the House of Levi in charge historically of rituals of the one God of Abraham. Aaron as all paid religionists was a coward without Moses; difference between a real prophet and a wanna be.

Aaron said unto them, Break off the golden earrings, which are in the ears of your wives, of your sons, and of your daughters, and bring them and all the people brake off the golden earrings which were in their ears, and brought them unto Aaron.

he received them at their hand, and fashioned it with a graving tool, after he had made it a molten calf: and they said, These be thy gods, O Israel, which brought thee up out of the land of Egypt
TRIBE of Levi gets no land at all in Israel they are in charge of the temple. Sanhedrin loved money so much they worshiped Gold rather than God.

God told them all debts are canceled every 49 years if the obeyed they could dwell safely in the Land.

Sanhedrin never obeyed concerning money they was too greedy.

And ye shall perish among the heathen, and the land of your enemies shall eat you up. And they that are left of you shall pine away in their iniquity in your enemies' lands; and also in the iniquities of their fathers shall they pine away with them. If they shall confess their iniquity, and the iniquity of their fathers, with their trespass which they trespassed against me, and that also they have walked contrary unto me;
And that I also have walked contrary unto them, and have brought them into the land of their enemies; if then their uncircumcised hearts be humbled, and they then accept of the punishment of their iniquity:

No comments: